Before you consider a job opportunity with my company I asked my existing staff what they liked about working at Ferris & Co. Here are the replies:
I love working with my colleagues.
I like that every day is different.
A wide variety of challenges.
Friendly working atmosphere.
Theresa (6 years service)
The job allows me to meet a wide variety of people.
My job at Ferris has increased my confidence and self esteem.
Emma (4 years service)
I enjoy the opportunity to get out of the office and meet different people.
Make dreams come true by finding forever homes!
Helen (29 years service)
Friendly easy going atmosphere where hard work is rewarded. Everyone starts with four weeks annual holiday which will increase with your length of service. There are profit related bonuses paid quarterly. Recently refurbished air conditioned offices, trendy company cars, staff uniform provided.
One thing which my colleagues all mentioned was the working atmosphere in each office and their affection for their working colleagues.
This is supported by the regular staff meetings and appraisals. I can honestly say everyone’s voice is heard and ideas are discussed. We also have team building social events which may be meals out, day at the races, theatre, ballet or banquet at Leeds Castle.
We all take part in regular webinars and seminars and training takes place both in house and with professional lectures when desired.
Part Time Position - £19,500 pro rata
The position will be for three/four days. Position available from beginning of June.
Ferris and Co are a successful independently run Estate agent and have been trading for over 35 Years. We are looking to recruit an experienced , confident individual with excellent customer service skills, to join our friendly branch in Bearsted Village.
Duties to include:
- Respond to incoming telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Responsible for replies to Rightmove letting enquiries via e –mail.
- Submitting deposits to the Deposit Protection Service on new tenancies.
- Processing repayments with the DPS
- Dealing with Purchasers, Vendors, Landlords and Tenants that come into the office
- Rental and sales viewings as required
- Managing and overseeing all maintenance
- General smooth running of the office, filing, post and other adhoc duties.
- Monitor keys coming into & leaving the premises of Ferris & Co using the booking system put into place.
- Booking in quarterly inspections and associated paperwork
- Booking in inventories/checkouts/check-ins through Inventory Base
- Banking * Carrying out paperwork for section notices, check-outs etc
5 weeks holiday pro rata plus Bank holiday, use of Company Car, regular team social events, uniform allowance.
Please send a covering letter along with your CV to:
Or by post to:
Ferris and Co
C/O Jayne Nutt
327a Boxley Road
Kent ME14 2HN